Tuesday 5 February 2008

Poem: You Would Know

" You Would Know "

How long have we been friends.

I know it has been for quite some time.

Where and how did it begin.

I have loved you so much before.

Now my heart is finding you again.

I see you in the morning.

See your smile each night.

Sometimes I die to tell you.

These words in my heart, these words inside.

You would know if you looked into my eyes.

This secret of my heart I keep inside.

You would know if you looked into my eyes.

I have fallen in love with you.

It is harder to fight the warm autumn breeze blowing over our spirits tonight.

Sorry this had to happen.

I did not plan it this way.

Your everything to live for.

Happiness shines through me when I see your glowing face at night.

Forgive this foolish heart.

Forgive the words I said.

I did not mean to harm only to be open by your side.

I know we will never be together in that kind of way.

I know we will never love together in that special way.

I know these things and I know we will never be.

But the love I have is not this, it is more than I can say.

You would know if you looked into my eyes.

The love I have for you is more than I can describe.

You would know if you looked into my eyes.

I never wanted to be your man, only to be a friend by your side.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.