Tuesday 5 February 2008

Poem: D & L

" D & L "

Come over my love, take me by the hand.

Everyone has given up on you but I remain to stand.

Now come my love. Pack your bags and pack your habit.

You do not need it, just leave it alone.

You only need me so angel lets go home.

Stretched out in the corner, smacked out of your mind.

The drugs have consumed your body and now they consume your mind.

Do you recognize me? I am the one who lifted you up to the sky.

Wasted again. Can you feel my love or it is just gaps in time.

Have faith in me, you can fight for time.

all it needs is a little work so don't you expect me to give up on our life.

You are my faith, you are in my blood, you are my spirit.

I do not hear what others say, No I never listen.

I know under your haze you love me so I am here to stay.

Stretched out in the corner, smacked out of your mind.

The drugs have consumed your body and now they consume your mind.

Leave it alone, just leave it alone.

I can not on fighting your demons forever.

You have got to help you yourself or life will fall to pieces.

Does it get any better, doe it get any worse?

I do not know anymore, so come over here and let me hold you in my arms.

Together we can ride out the storm.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.