Friday 29 February 2008

Poems: Damnation Game

" Damnation Game "

Rest in peace, they carved on my grave.

Rest in peace, Hell, it is time for the damnation game.

Raised from the dead

I am all your nightmares come true.

I am going to tear out your heart and suck out your eyes.

Damnation game, damnation game.

Would you like to play the damnation game.

Stealing people's lives while their blood heats me inside.

Looky here, what do I see.

A beautiful young family.

Mother, father and baby makes three.

My body buzzes with delight.

I can taste their sweet salted fluid of life.

Screams and howls,

They all do the same.

Defecating in their beds while the blood drowns from their heads.

"Please, please don't kill me, don't hurt".

I love that plea, that beg.

I smile, as I sink in my teeth.

The damnation game, the damnation game.

Would you like to play the damnation game.

Watching people die, body, spirit and mind.

Tasting their blood.

As their pulse slowly fades and finally dies.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.