Tuesday 5 February 2008

Poem: Guess Not To Be

" Guess Not To Be "

Sitting on some marble steps of nowhere in particular.

Freezing my arse off, it is not a pleasant sensation.

Waiting for some transport to take me where I am going.

People walking by me, discussing the importance of nothing.

Thinking of my feelings.

Wishing I was in bed with you.

Keeping each other warm and safe on this cold and lonely night.

Travelling home on the bus.

The closer I get, the harder it is to know.

Happiness building inside me with sadness at its feet.

You look so peaceful there, lying in your sleep.

I wish I knew the feelings inside your heart.

Why do I do this, got to think straight.

This is so good, that is no debate.

The only thing that matters is the happiness you have.

Guess not to be.

Guess not to be, you and me.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.