Tuesday 5 February 2008

Poem: If You Just

" If You Just "

Sitting on my backdoor step.

Searching my mind for a picture of you.

Clouds are passing overhead.

They can not feel the hurt you put me through.

Tell me, tell me.

I need to know.

If you would tell me.

Why are you treating this way.

All I need is a reason.

If you just.

Do you have to be a bitch.

Every time we are face to face.

Are you to scared to say it.

Say you do not love me.

Instead of hiding and running away.

Just tell me, tell me.

I need to know.

If you would just tell me.

A reason is all I need to know.

Living without you in my life.

It is fine, I am ok.

Just this nagging question.

I would still would like to know.

If you just.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.