Tuesday 5 February 2008

Poem: Just A Day

" Just A Day "

Hair of golden sunshine.

Eyes blazing like emeralds.

Skin soft as silk and satin.

You are beauty through and through.

I wonder if you feel my heart that beats so strong for you.

I do not think it will happen, I do not think it will come true.

I have watched you as you walk by with elegance in your stride.

In every single gesture and movement you are poetry in breathe taking motion.

I do not wish to interfere in your life in anyway.

But if your train stops at my station, I hope you might stay.

Look into my eyes.

Can you see and feel the fire in them for you.

Let me be you light.

If not for a lifetime then maybe just for a day.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.