Tuesday 5 February 2008

Poem: Endings

" Endings "

Before, when I looked back.

I saw your radiance so beautifully clear.

Now, then I look back.

All I can see is heartache, pain and tears.

So why do we fight for so long.

And still there are no answers.

When will we realise the love we had has ended.

We were suppose to stay together forever.

How can we talk with each other.

When we no longer hear the words we are trying to say.

So why do we wipe the tears from our eyes.

Yell at each other in anger.

Inside I think we both know the truth.

We truly know it has ended.

Lets put things behind us.

Lets put things away.

Go and find your, what you need to find.

I will go my own way.

I have no answers for this.

I have no answers for why it went this way.

I have no answers for endings.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.