Friday 29 February 2008

Poem: Bastards Incorporated

" Bastards Incorporated "

Uh-ah, all men are bastards that is what the bitches say.

Well let them suck a bit of this and see what they have to say.

Called my girlfriend said " I'll be home at seven. ". So I went out drinking and you guess it. She was waiting for me at seven, in the morning that is.

What could I say, Bastards Incorporated.

I do not want a relationship. All I want is in bed.

I do not care what you feel or think.

Cause I belong to Bastards Incorporated. Bastards Incorporated.

You don't give a shit about the bitches when you are in Bastards Incorporated.

I am a bastard, isn't that the truth.

What I am going to do for you, absolutely nothing. Except turn the screws on you.

So do not give me this shit about love, honour, respect yaddy ya ya.

All I want is all you have got and that is between your legs.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.