Tuesday 5 February 2008

Poem: Are You Real

" Are You Real "

Are you real or just my dream, my fantasy.

I must be dreaming, the beauty in my arms.

You with your arms around me.

Softly spoken but your words give energy and power to me.

Body of sweet magnificant heavenly delights.

Your body lying next to me.

You give me strenght, hope and joy.

You make me happy.

I hope I can give be the same for you.

Are you real or just my dream, my fantasy.

You are beauty in my arms.

You are heavenly.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.