Friday 29 February 2008

Poem: I Am What

" I Am What "

If I were you, I would know what to do.

But if you were me, you would be torn into two.

Do not trust the eyes, they trick the mind.

Make them dark and use the senses inside.

I am everything you hate.

I am your nightmares come true.

I am what you fear and nothing you understand or even know.

I am everything you think I should not be.

I am me.

No you could not be straight with me.

Who do you think you are.

How could you be so insane to that I would care, would love.

No way.

Through my eyes, I have seen it all.

Seen the rich, seen the poor, seen love won and then blown away.

Intelligent people, foolish people, hard and easy people.

Used and being used in all ways.

To be alone, mmmm, to be out of sight.

Out of life, out of time, out of tomorrow and today.

I am what? Yes that is what, what.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.