Friday 29 February 2008

Poem: Family Lives And Lies

" Family Lives And Lies "

Yes I can see their heads turn.

Turn away from me.

I can see very clear.

When they look my way, they do not see me.

I must be invisible fore they see the wall behind me.

I stand there in their vision.

Their optical sense does not register my presence.

If you did not want me, then why did you take me.

When you had me.

You striped my spirit bare to make my life a lie.

My words they do not hear.

My voice, frequencies drifting into nowhere.

Friends are my family now.

And family, well they have made it perfectly clear.

I live dead in their eyes. I never exist.

If you did not not want me, why did you bother with me.

If you did not need me, why did you keep me.

So you made my life a lie.

Blind to my life.

Deaf to my presences.

Their hearts are not for me.

They have spilled the blood in my veins, more than once.

So I shall carve R.I.P. on my memories.

If you hated me, why did you waste your precious time on me.

No you could know beat me forever.

No especially since I got bigger.

Though you tried to end me, finish me, delete me, several times.

But you are not that intelligent.

Not that strong against my force of will.

So you made my life a lie.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.