Sunday 9 March 2008

Poem: White Trash

" White Trash "

Oh how they judge.

White boy, white trash, trailer park.

That is what they called me.

Well I do not care if I am a piece of white trash.

At least I do as I please, I always run free.

I am just a piece of white trash.

With my unkempt hair and clothes.

On my dirty white knees, slip my head between your girl's legs.

Yes, and lets hear her scream, dirty white boy!

Shoot down a bottle of tequila, that sure feels great.

I am going to kick your fucking head in if you do not get out of my face.

People tell what is right what is wrong.

Why should I consider them when all the see is scum.

Just look at me as a piece of white trash.

Fuck you, fuck them for judging before knowing me.

You, them can kiss my white ass.

I have one thing left to say.

Between to opposing sides there is equal ground.

What you expect some higher thoughts from a piece of white trash.

I may be dirty but I can read.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.