Wednesday 26 March 2008

Poem: Sharing My Dream

" Sharing My Dream "

Can you show me the way to Atlantis, across the crystal sea.

Voyage through the iris of an eye, on a tear drop stream.

Take a chance in any direction.

You can soar for forever, in the slip-stream.

When you are sharing my dream.

Listen to the sounds of the alien's call, what could it mean.

Voices sound strange and inviting, can you understand what they are saying.

Images of an alien nation, no time to set the scene.

Ants always invite themselves to a picnic, but who invited me.

Take a look inside my eyes.

Find the crystal ocean on the map of dreams.

I could be six years old or a hundred and three.

I am whomever, wherever, however.

When I am sharing me dream.

Can you show me the way to Atlantis, across the crystal sea.

Voyage through the pulse of the kind, there no need for time.

Now to go to other worlds.

When you are sharing my, our dreams.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.