Tuesday 25 March 2008

Poem: Uncertainties

" Uncertainties "

My life, not in the hands of myself but in the hands of others.

Uncertainties, no responses or answers.

Uncertainties, questions I have left in the air.

I know that life is not gauranteed.

But some direct would be good.

Would easy my anxieties.

Trapped in limbo, caught in air.

Turn right, turn left, turn somewhere!

Maybe I should focus on the things that make me happy.

Seven Stars cigarettes, beer, red wine, chocolate.

And tiny feather here and there.

But even things are only short term escapes, reliefs and joys.

The uncertainties remain.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.