Sunday 9 March 2008

Poem: Convicted By Society

" Convicted By Society "

I do not care for the convict who puts a nine-millimetre to an officers head.

Pulls the trigger, the jacket falls, brain dead.

I do not care for the convict who goes to gaol for their crimes.

I can see how society makes a person commit a crime.

Take a life, fight, looking for a fast track out of a bad time.

Pushed to the edge, societies rules are not mine.

Make my like and money in crime. Take what is rightly mine.

So send me to prison, send the police to take my life.

I have been and am the reject of society.

I am the other end of your social spectrum.

You can not deal with that, you can not deal with me.

While you whine about your white picket fences and petty little things.

I live and breed in your orphanages, reform schools, your prison and your lower class neighbourhoods, that is me.

You asked have I paid my debt to society. You say I must paid my debt to society.

Fuck you and your fucked up so called society.

Fuck the saviours, the protectors of moral conduct, the PTA, the FCC.

Fuck you social workers, teachers, self-righteous politicians and religious leaders on TV.

And fuck your law enforcement officers cause all they want to do is fuck me.

You do not see or understand me.

You just see the clothes, the colour of my skin, the way I wear my hair.

The fact that when I put my hands in my pockets there is no money in there.

But the is a gun, so fuck you and get them up in the air.

So I do not care about the convict who take a jacket's life.

Because the convict is me, that go your attention I see.

He did not even see me. I left him dead and bleeding.

Society has already caged me. Society always blames me.

Now I am not afraid. Now I have a gun.

Waiting for a bullet and then it will be done.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.