Wednesday 26 March 2008

Poem: My Favourite Past Time

" My Favourite Past Time "

Wake up.

What!

Wake up!

Why?

Because.

Because why?

Is there there anything to do?

No.

Then I am going back to sleep.

Dreaming of rivers and mountains.

Monolithic battles in the dark ages and maidens.

Oh sweet maidens to save from the evil dark wizards.

Wake up.

What!

Wake up!

It always happens right at the best bits.

Why?

Cause you have got to go to work.

I don't want to work, it is boring of no interest.

I am going back to my dream.

Now where was that maiden.

Sixty percent of our lives is spent sleeping.

Ten percent in la la land.

And four point five percent relaxing.

well that is very interesting but I would rather be asleep at a time like this.

Laying, laying, waiting, waiting.

laying in wait for some sleep.

Magic to provide a great immense journey.

Boundaries, to the boundaries of my mind.

Dream a dream.

To be soaked and bathed.

Not to remember in the morning.

But it does no matter because I will be still asleep.

Sleep, sleep, sleep!

Wonderful, joyful, refreshing sleep.

What would we do without it, ah sleep.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.