Wednesday 26 March 2008

Poem: A Generation

" A Generation "

Pushing time, pushing plenty, born in sixty-nine.

I am an acid child and I will feel fine as soon as I drop another line.

Line made, line done, bleeding nose, bizarre dreams.

But it does not matter either way as long as I have my cocaine fade aways.

A line to get me up and a line to get me out.

A line for breakfast and a line for dinner.

A line for everything, except my memories.

Living on the line, born in sixty-nine.

My folks were whacked when I was doing nine months inside.

Well that explains a lot but what explains this.

Big furry monsters running in my head blocking everything from view.

White rose petals floating over my head.

Oh do you have the time so I can make love to you.

All the beautiful magical colours I see with my eyes.

They are not real but I see them most of the time.

And life is dreams upon dreams upon dreams upon dreams.

So I am born in sixty-nine and you know what.

I always seem to find the time.

So if you want to sing a line and fly across the planet.

Take a trip down my generation.

Cause I have some real interesting habits

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.