Sunday 9 March 2008

Poem: All The Same

" All The Same "

Am I unjust?

When I search myself.

Yes, injustice is there.

Am I prejudice?

I look at myself in the mirror.

Yes, I have judged before knowing.

So yes, it is there.

Am I sexist?

I ponder this.

Yes, I believe there are differences there.

Now the most difficult question.

Am I racist?

I journey deep within my self.

To discover hidden thoughts and feelings.

Yes, I have been.

Maybe I am or can be.

Am I different, unusual, strange and not like everybody else in the world?

No, I am not.

We are all the same.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.