Monday 10 March 2008

Poem: I Made The News And Never Knew It

" I Made The News And Never Knew It "

Rolling, turning, tumbling towards emptiness.

Dancing, flying dividing all my senses but all my eyes see is darkness.

Am I here? Do I exist? Am I dreaming? Is this reality?

It must be, why else would I be here.

A family got killed yesterday, just outside my apartment building's front door.

From my second floor apartment window, I saw it all.

Saw the car, saw the guns, blinked my eyes and the family was no more.

I think I understand a great many horrors of the world.

Maybe I just pretend to understand.

Even if I fool myself the reality and the results are still the same.

Am I awake? I hope I am awake.

I can not tell, I see images speeding through my mind.

I see wonderful colours, sometimes I see a lovely white light.

I grays and blacks of every tone, sometimes I this great darkness.

Sometimes I feel fantastic.

Other times I am in great pain.

Like bleeding, like my body ripped open.

I don't know, things get confusing at times.

NEWS AT ELEVEN: Good evening. A Mr. Stephan Gates died earlier this evening from three gun shot wounds.

Mr. Gates was shot while sitting on his second story apartment's window seat. He joins the four members of the Woods family who were also gunned down, in-front of Mr. Gates' apartment building, in the same drive-by shooting.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.