Sunday 9 March 2008

Poem: Behind The Suit And Tie

" Behind The Suit And Tie "

Mash the babies against the wall.

Watch the brains fall on the floor.

Feast on them with fork and straw.

Put the bodies in a blender.

Add some fruit and ice, and give it a whirl.

Baby fruit crush, tasty, what a treat.

Baby killer, Child murderer.

Behind the suit and tie.

Child's flesh, baby's blood.

For my sex, tender beautiful little boys and girls.

Money, candy and sometimes a lost puppy is all I need.

To the little innocent ones in the car with me.

And no one will notice cause I wear a suit and tie.

No one sees.

Look at me, Look at me.

I am a respectable man with my business suit on and briefcase in hand.

I love my family, I love my friends.

I love the little ones, mmm I love to play with them.

So be aware of those in suit and tie.

Cause you never just really know, who they are inside.

Behind the suit and tie.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.