Friday 28 March 2008

Seven Stars
















The best and most luxurious restaurants are given 3-Stars.

The most elegant and beautiful hotels and resorts 5-Stars.

We have 7-Stars, Now that is saying something.

When only the very best will do, Seven Stars.

The Stars prove it.
Written and endorsed by Me, Syrbastyian Vzampfyier.

I love Seven Stars cigarettes. They have a wonderful mild taste and they smoke easily and smooth due to there charcoal filter.

If you smoke I highly recommend Seven Stars cigarettes. They are Japanese cigarettes so if you are in Japan you will be able to get them easily, but outside Japan, a good tobacconist may stock them.

1 comment:

  1. OK. I really have to comment on todays entry. I know I've chain smoked with you on several occasions, but that doesn't mean I can let your endorsement of a bunch of money grabbing murderers go unchallenged! Just say NO, Bas! E xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.