Thursday 13 December 2007

Poem: Time To Be Leaving

" Time To Be Leaving "

Time to leave this place.

I have been forced out.

Now I must go, go where i do not know.

Leaving all that is me.

Leaving all that I know.

To step forwards into the never never.

Waiting for what may come or go.

Travel forwards with my life.

Secrets lurking behind our collective eyes.

Searching for a place to hide.

To rest my weary and tired mind.

Dreaming of home, dreaming of me.

Dreaming of tomorrow.

Frightened and alone.

Lost to the people who walk the streets, about me.

At least the city knows me.

The city smiles a welcome through the morning snow.

Lost all that was me.

Lost all that I have known.

Passed through what might have been.

Waiting for something to come or go.

Yes, I have chosen to be this way.

Yes, I have chosen to lose my way.

Place my life in the lost and found.

Maybe some day I will claim it.

Well maybe when I decide to go back home.

Time to be leaving this place.

It is time to go.

Go where, you ask me.

Go where, I do not know.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.