Thursday 13 December 2007

Poem: The Suicide Club

" The Suicide Club "

I have looked inside myself.

Seen my spirit.

I can not discern.

Life and death are just things that get in the way.

In days of dust I was born.

To particles of dust I shall return.

In days of sun I shall play.

At rest I may sleep and dream away.

For good or for bad I have lived my life.

Until the sun and moon cease to shine.

I can destroy my body.

Can utterly destroy my mind.

What does it matter when the book has fallen out of time.

You can kill me if you want to.

But do not tell me.

Keep it for later.

That way you can surprise me.

Grasp the screams.

Suppress the terror.

Watch the fear flow out when blood mixes with water.

Homicidal laugh.

Genocidal silence.

Liquid salted droplets.

Years cried one last time.

I am glad you have joined.

Welcome to the suicide club.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.