Thursday 13 December 2007

Poem: Phantom Passions

" Phantom Passions "

As the days rolls out and the shadows crawl in.

The phantom passions of my mind awaken for the insanity to begin.

How sweet the taste of your body on my soul.

Phantom passions, focus on their outlines.

Love is not real today, see.

phantom passions are all there will ever be.

Rip, tear, torture my sickening immortal spirit.

I try to escape to find my heart blackened out.

Desire and lust burning inside me like white fire.

Phantom passions are etch in my mind.

Phantoms I focus on their blurred lines.

Passions are hot, phantom passion are all I will feel.

I reach out my hand in despair, discovering that no-one else is there.

Life is full of loneliness, some fear I will never feel the touch of a loving hand.

Phantom passions are all there will be.

Phantom passions, my whole body is a gate, to be and never see.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.