Thursday 13 December 2007

Poem: Goodbye Gone

" Goodbye Gone "

Darkness in my depression.

Grays filter through my intention.

Lost without moving.

Falling while I am standing.

Drifting out of pain and inner suffering.

Into where there is no more of anything.

Fading in society.

I stare at the mirror for what seems like eternity.

Can not find me, can not see my reflection in it.

Sitting at what looks like a beach.

The waves roll out and in.

Looking down expecting to see my shadow.

But my shadow has disappeared.

It has gone before me, travelled beyond me.

Waiting for me.

Take the final trip.

Into nothing and nowhere.

Lost within time, within my mind and within my eyes.

The final act, the final scene.

I am on my way.

Coldness crawling over me.

The dream, this one last beautiful dream.

It is time now.

I really must go.

Open my eyes for one last time.

I am going, going gone.

Is it real or am I dreaming.

Maybe I am dreaming that I am dreaming of dreaming.

Dreaming that this is real.

Anyway it does not matter.

I am going, going gone.

Oh goodbye.

Gone.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.