Thursday 13 December 2007

Poem: Alone

" Alone "

I see my troubles drawing near.

I feel them developing my fears.

Like a streetlight in the night.

Pushing back the darkness.

I try to fight.

Can you feel it in the air.

What frightens me.

A sense I do not know.

Like a whiteout of in a blizzard of virgin snow.

I try to close my eyes.

Still they remain open.

I wish I could close them.

I don not want to see this coming.

Well it is five to nine, in a few hours it will midnight.

Reverse the clock.

Waves break over my mind.

Fishing on the rocks, waiting for a bite.

Water spray falls over me but no fish will bite.

I see my troubles drawing near.

Developing all my fears.

Searching for something.

I do not know, what should I find.

There is only one thing that I do know.

I am alone, alone, alone.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.