Friday 11 January 2008

Poem: Tail Of YM

" Tail of YM "

Oh my god, have my eyes deceived me.

This is some miracle, a trick of my mind.

It is her.

My dream, my dream woman.

Before me.

Standing there, in reality.

In front of me.

She more than I could have ever imagined.

More than perfect, beyond perfect.

She is not just beautiful,

She is beauty.

My heart can not take it.

Her eyes are magical.

Her face of an angel.

Her body of heaven.

She is the one.

I have always dreamt of.

My perfect woman.

My dream woman.

If she ask, I will say yes.

Oh my god yes.

A thousand percent perfect.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.