Friday 11 January 2008

Poem: Like Heaven To Hell

" Like Heaven, To Hell "

Ten seconds to go and that will make it eight.

Ready for the society ball, well society will have to wait.

I see you with that gleam in your eyes.

You sure do you fine.

Oh, don't do that, we will be late for the ball.

Love me to heaven, lust me to hell.

Burn me with your desire, let our bodies fall into the well.

Oh, hold it, wait, you are burning me up.

I do not know if I can take anymore of this.

You are loving me so so hard.

Bottom of the ninth, three strikes you are out.

Batter up, pitcher eager to throw out.

Your eyes look upon me.

They say, love me to heaven, lust me to hell.

Burn me with your desire, let our bodies fall into the well.

Say good morning to tomorrow.

Say greetings to life.

It is great to be alive.

In your arms forever and tonight.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.