Friday 11 January 2008

Poem: K & M, Small Packets Of Delights

" K & M, Small Packets Of Delights "

They are small packets of delights.

Their eyes bright, shinning like jewels.

Their lips round sweet to kiss.

To taste and touch.

To feel them on my flesh.

To feel them around me, covering me.

Their tongues small and pink.

Wetness of joy.

To feel their caress.

Breasts soft and beautiful round wonders.

Oh how I would love to give them to my hands.

My fingers, lips and tongue.

Gliding over them.

Their skin, silk of warm satin.

Cool and refreshing.

Bodies oh their bodies.

I wish to discover them.

Explore them.

Heavenly presents.

They are wonderful gifts.

Small packages of delight.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.