Wednesday 16 January 2008

Poems about SEX & LUST

Here are some more of my poems. These poems are about sex & lust, you know the physical desires in us all. When you think about it, it is so funny that we have problems with sex. I mean it is a natural action, we all do it and if you want to have children then you must do it. Most people like sex, want sex and enjoy having sex in all it's forms. Yet we can not talk about sex openly and honestly. We feel pressure or stress because of it maybe due to social/cultural preconceptions or due to religion. I hope that one day we will realise that sex is just an enjoy natural action that we should have no fear or hang ups about. And I hope that whatever type of sex you like, please feel free in it and enjoy. so here are my poems about sex, they are not deep or meaningful in any way. The titles are: "Shape Of Woman", "Sex", "Young Passion", "Gentle", "K&M,Small Packets Of Delights ", "Tail Of YM", Disneyland Woman", "Body", "Like Heaven To Hell" and "Pillow Talk". I hope you like them and if there is anything you do not understand, please let me know. Syrbastyian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.