Friday 11 January 2008

Poem: Pillow Talk

" Pillow Talk "

Pillow talk, pillow talk, girl I love your pillow talk.

All I want is all I need, come on babe just talk your pillow talk.

You burnt my fingers, you burnt my mouth, honey you fried me inside and out.

Ears are open, mind is receptive, senses ripped on full.

Alright girl, lets go radioactive.

I taste your body, it is so damn sweet. Just like sugar candy, dripping through my teeth.

Pillow talk, pillow talk is all I need and want.

Just open your mouth and give me some of your pillow talk.

Can you feel all my heat girl. I am going to give it all to you.

I know you are going to lose it so very soon cause I can feel your body tightening, yes tightening underneath.

My, my girl, do you think this is the end. Oh no little girl, school has just come in and, you and I are going to burn.

Burn this bedroom into heaven, into life, into hell, into sin.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.