Thursday 22 October 2009

Poem: There Is

" There Is "


If there is love, let me know it, for it's knowing is greater than the loss of it.


If there is love, let me see it, the radiant beauty of it will burn in me when my eyes can no longer see.


If there is love, let me hear it, it's heavenly sound fills me with tears, and it reverberates through me soul when my ears fails in winter years.


If there is love, let me feel it, the loss of it will destroy me, crush my soul to nothingness, turn me dead inside
but this pales to never having felt the love of true love.



One may learn to love again? and may find another love?


Of true love, only love, real love. one can never experience that again.


For this love is made of the stars, it's made of dreams, It is a millenium event. 


Born and destine to be.


This love, once had can never be blessed again upon we.



If there i love, let me touch it, to hold in my arms while it sleeps.

A simple kiss, Oh! how magical, to feel it's caress on my lips.Hold close and lay in love, for the two become as one.

If there is love, let me experience it, It is the most joy est thing that one can have in all one's years.

If there is love, let me have it, even if it one day I may lose it? having it is far greater than my tears and empty years.


If there is love, There is love.



By Syrbastyain (Amaya)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.