Tuesday 27 November 2007

Poems about Vampyres

Some of you may or may not know that I write poems. Well I have decided to publish my poems on my blog. Here are the first two. They are about vampyres. I have always had a interest in vampyres, vampyre-lore and the stories throughout history connected to them. May it has something to do with growing to the country. Lots of stories, superstitions and lore still remain deep in the country physique. Or may it has something to do with may family name "Vzampfyier", which when change a couple of letters becomes "Vampyre". May that is an omen or a sign. Vampyres have throughout history been seen as, yes evil, but as attractive and seductive. They have been romanticized for their powers, beauty, sexuality and immortality. But the thing I like about them is that they remind us that we are not at the top of the food chain. And maybe one day nature may created such a creature as a vampyre to establish a balance in a world over-populated with us human-beings. Here are the titles of my two poems about vampyres. "Eyes Of Peace" and "Lady In Black". Please let me know what you think; Good, Bad, Don't understand. Oh for any students, if there is anything to do not understand (vocabulary or sentence structure, etc) please let me know and I will explain it to you. Syrbastyian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.