Tuesday 27 November 2007

Poem: Eyes Of Peace

" Eyes Of Peace "

Oh lord can you hear me, am I the dark lord's son?

There must be something evil about me because look at what I have became.

I have walked into the dead land where blood flows from the night sun.

Bones scattered around in violation of time and the demons hymn death in song.

Nightmares always haunting of evil I have done.

Can not escape the reality, no matter how far I run.

Screams are my reality, terror is my love.

Evil is a friend inside me.

Because my spirit, my spirit is carved in blood.

Mama used to go to church each day and pray for my soul.

Mama hopes I will rest in peace.

My death has taken its toll.

I have scoped out this universe and mapped it with my mind.

Nothing is too big or small and nothing escapes my eyes.

There is a poor lost child in the corner of the night.

I offer my friendship, they all accept with delight.

As they come to trust me I drain the body of life.

Living for eternity, I will never die.

Feeding on the lost and lonely.

While humanity just stands by.

Screams are my reality, terror is my love.

Evil is a friend inside me.

Because my spirit, my spirit is carved in blood.

Blood is my line, blood is my life.

Sunset preternatural senses alight.

My story is old by folklore it is told.

Secret is my life, secret it shall stay.

Do not despair, you are not alone.

I shall comfort you tonight.

Look into my filled with peace and quiet.

Tonight we shall dance forever to the death song of vampyre life.

By Syrbastyian Vzampfyier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.