Monday 12 December 2011

My TESOL Essays

Hi everyone,

It has you been a long time since I post last.

I just spent the past year doing my Bachelor's degree in educations.

It was hard and challenging to complete while working 6 six days a week.

I gained weight  :  ( have to start exercising again with earnest.

I decided to post my 10 essays and the introduction to them on here for the benefit of all.

The introduction and the 10 essays will be a condensed and edited so that will not need to sit through some long academic-bore-read lol 笑.

I hope that you find my essay on 10 different TESOL teaching methods interesting.
Also the methods can be applied for basically any learning.

Please feel free to offer any comments, criticism  and, or suggestions.

Syrbastyian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.