Friday 25 December 2009

Poem: There Is No Thing

 "There Is No Thing"


There is not one thing,
you can do to me that we harm me.

There is nothing, no pain,
you can give me that will hurt me.

There is nothing you can do,
to make me blink.

I am nothing, stone, ice, cold.
I am numb to all harm or pain,
that you can cause me.

World you can do nothing to me.
I survive, I live, I survive.
I always do.

But be warn.
Harm the ones I love,
harm my sweetness,
My wrath will know, no bounds.
I will tear your soul apart.

Syrbastyian (Amaya) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.