Tuesday 1 April 2008

My Advertisements

You may have noticed that recently on my blog I have been posting images and comments of products that I like. Plus under the images of the products I have written my own advertisement for the products. I have been doing this for a couple of reasons: One is that I thought you would like to know the things I like be it food/ drinks, reading material or anything. Plus since I really do love & enjoy these things, I am happy to say this and I am happy to endorse and recommend them to everyone. Also the is an old saying, which goes: "Know what a person likes and dislikes, then you know the person. So in some small way you get to know me more. The reason for writing my own advertisements for the products is, (1) just a bit of fun on my behalf, and (2) I am interested in this type of commercial art. Hey you never know, it may even become a profession for me. Syrbastyian Vzampfyier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be completely and utterly open and honest. Say what you truly think and believe NOT what others think or believe. Please do not write a one line comment. If you are going to say something then SAY SOMETHING with that encompasses you.